Re: email problems again

What happens when you try? If so, right-click on your error message,
copy, then paste it into a reply here. We can't do much troubleshooting
without the complete error message.

I don't know what "look what my email is called" means.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Luella Clemency Tritton" wrote in message news:u0VkzxALLHA.5608@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hello i cant seem to recive mail or look what my email is called

  • Re: Windows Mail
    ... right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here. ... We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message. ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... I can Recive Mail ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant send email
    ... I see that now you are posting the correct error message. ... >> Troubleshooting Windows Firewall settings in Windows XP Service Pack ... >> Are You Ready for WinXP SP2? ...
  • Re: Extremely slow boot and lots of errors
    ... then the screen is black for the other 15 min. and the error message ... "Failure- Security Options- Logon process has failed to create the ... do clean-boot troubleshooting to ...
  • RE: I can receive email but cannot send it.
    ... I can receive but cant send and I looked on the online help. ... And then i change for the outgoing server to require AUTHENTICATION ... and so when i send an email, i dont get an error message this time but it ... click "test account setting", everything says completed including "send test ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Could not access CDO.Message object.
    ... installed at a client site who wanted to use a Win2k3 domain controller ... On this particular server, the asp.net application cannot send out email ... I went about my usual troubleshooting, ... gives me a meaningful error message). ...