Windows Live Mail

can't get Win Live Mail to show my win live/ messenger . etc, profile picture
to show can,t change the one that does appear .. Running Win7/IE8.
Thanks

  • Re: MSN Messenger and Office Outlook 2007
    ... This is most likely controlled through setting in Messenger then Live Messenger and Live Mail are pretty closely tied together and that may just be the default behavior. ... instead of Windows Live Mail when an email notification is clicked on ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: New Windows Live Betas - Download Wave 3 Now!
    ... movie maker live seemed too limited to me and I didn't want the toolbar ... and parenting program. ... messenger and writer are very good, ... of the toolbars in live writer and live mail, ...