Not receiving attachments

Have recently encountered problem that emails sent to me are minus the
attachments. I can see the text in the email however the pictures & / or
attachments are missing. Have not changed anything on PC for 12 months (since
new) however this problem started a week ago.

  • Re: emailed pictures received as attachments
    ... but were these pictures inserted as pictures by Insert-> Picture or as ... an attachments by Insert-> File? ... > No these emails are emails that were sent in html or rich text ... >> Outlook can only display images "inline" if the sender used HTML or Rich ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: cant view pictures
    ... attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus" ... virus checking program installed or you could get into serious trouble. ... PANE so that emails don't automatically open. ... > email and now I get this reading: some pictures have been ...
  • Outlook 2003 pictures dont print
    ... I am running Outlook 2003 and while when I receive emails with pictures ... inserted in them, not attachments, they show on screen but don't print. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: How do I recieve pictures inside of my emails?
    ... "elmc" wrote in message ... >I can't figure out why I don't get any pictures in my emails. ... > all attachments by clicking on them, I used to be able to just see ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Cannot send pictures
    ... I cannot send emails with pictures or any other large attachments. ... The message just stays in my Outbox forever without sending. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)