Re: This language is no longer available for spell checking

In the main screen of Windows Mail, (NOT the compose screen), go to
Tools, Options, Spelling.
First select another language, click Apply. Then reselect English and click OK.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Sylvi" wrote in message news:03B4EB0D-201E-4639-8EA5-D6751E7D633F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Where do I go to find the language that I can choose????
--
Sylvia

"Irish" wrote:

I go to tools, like everyone is saying, but when I do that there is no
options for me to click on too. There is a spelling one to click on too.
But is I click on to that I just get the same message "This language is no
longer available for spell checking." Where do I find where I can choose a
language?

  • Re: Spell check
    ... In the main screen of Windows Mail,, go to ... First select another language, click Apply. ... Then reselect English and click OK. ... I obvoisly am typing in english. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: spelling check
    ... In the main screen of Windows Mail,, go to ... First select another language, click Apply. ... Then reselect English and click OK. ... language other than English to get spell check to work properly. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Spelling Checker Uncooperative
    ... "Doug Parrish" wrote: ... English after choosing another language, ... And still the spellchecker refuses to re-engage with Windows Mail. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Spell Check will not work
    ... In the main screen of Windows Mail,, go to ... First select another language, click Apply. ... Then reselect English and click OK. ... support this language which was English ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: This language is no longer available for spell checking
    ... A faster way to get to the Spelling tab in the Options dialog box is: Alt+T will open the tools context menu, then type a "o" as in the word Opti"o"ns, the Options window/dialog box will open and you should be able to locate the Spelling Tab and then follow the directions given to set your spell check language. ... Now reopen the Options go to the Spelling tab and select the language you want the spell check in windows mail to check. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)