Re: This language is no longer available for spell checking

In the main screen of Windows Mail, (NOT the compose screen), go to
Tools, Options, Spelling.
First select another language, click Apply. Then reselect English and click OK.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Sylvi" wrote in message news:03B4EB0D-201E-4639-8EA5-D6751E7D633F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Where do I go to find the language that I can choose????
--
Sylvia

"Irish" wrote:

I go to tools, like everyone is saying, but when I do that there is no
options for me to click on too. There is a spelling one to click on too.
But is I click on to that I just get the same message "This language is no
longer available for spell checking." Where do I find where I can choose a
language?

.