Re: 'Unknown error has occurred' - try to delete messages

"brink" wrote:

Betty;401007 Wrote:
Keep getting 'Unknown error has occurred' when try to delete messages
out of
deleted box. I already deleted the mail that I could delete
individually. Now
I'm left with a bunch of deleted mail that can't be permanently
deleted. HELP!
Thanks,
Betty

Hi Betty,

Read the top portion at this link and look at the section for "Deleted
Items Folder". If that doesn't help you, then do the "To Reset Windows
Mail" section. It will get rid of it for you.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/62560-windows-mail-problems.html?ltr=W

Shawn

--
brink