RE: This language is no longer available for spell checking

Where do I go to find the language that I can choose????
--
Sylvia

"Irish" wrote:

I go to tools, like everyone is saying, but when I do that there is no
options for me to click on too. There is a spelling one to click on too.
But is I click on to that I just get the same message "This language is no
longer available for spell checking." Where do I find where I can choose a
language?

  • Re: My spell check doesnt work.
    ... Then spell check suddenly stopped working. ... Spell check doesn't flag spelling errors when I deliberately type ... this is my language ... If you need more info. about my PC and settings I'll gladly provide it. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.spelling.grammar)
  • Re: Earth to Obama
    ... difference between knowing how to spell and knowing how to use ... language, but that's a concept far beyond the abilities of someone ... Actually spelling every word you write correctly is of no ... And 'pEdantic twits" tend to know where capital ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: Earth to Obama
    ... difference between knowing how to spell and knowing how to use ... language, but that's a concept far beyond the abilities of someone ... Actually spelling every word you write correctly is of no ... And 'pEdantic twits" tend to know where capital ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: Earth to Obama
    ... difference between knowing how to spell and knowing how to use ... language, but that's a concept far beyond the abilities of ... Actually spelling every word you write correctly is of no ... And 'pEdantic twits" tend to know where capital ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: Earth to Obama
    ... difference between knowing how to spell and knowing how to ... language, but that's a concept far beyond the abilities of ... Actually spelling every word you write correctly is ... So you tee off at 11:00 and at 1:50, two hours and fifty minutes later you ...
    (rec.sport.golf)