Re: to send emails and remoe erro messages

"Dave N9" wrote:

First, you have to enter the correct settings in order to access your email
account.
Your email account provider has that information on their website.

When you get an error message, right-click on it, select Copy, then Paste it
into a reply here.

Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64
http://download.live.com/wlmail
"Pieter Kausina" wrote in message

how can i send email and removed errors and what makes them error

  • Re: to send emails and remoe erro messages
    ... you have to enter the correct settings in order to access your email account. ... Your email account provider has that information on their website. ... When you get an error message, right-click on it, select Copy, then Paste it into a reply here. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Object is not visible?
    ... Right, I have viewed the website in FF, and it all appears normal. ... to opt out of making it your default browser. ... new error message as I've been building the website for three months now ... It then gives 3 otpions: 'Go To This Item' or 'Fix: Bring Object to ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: Geocities website, trouble opening pagebuilder
    ... > I am not getting this error message from any ... > remedy it and am desperate to update my website. ... **Post your HijackThis log to ... Alternative download pages for Ad-Aware, Spybot, HijackThis and CWShredder ...
  • Re: Using back button doesnt work sometimes...
    ... Error Message: Warning: Page Has Expired: The Page You Requested... ... message to the webmaster and ask them to check or remove that part of their ... SP2 that may affect how those users can access or view their website. ... How to make a good newsgroup post: ...
  • Re: Rebuilding the kernel for PPS support
    ... except a short error message to the effect that it doesnt ... as per instructions. ... Dave B. ... use the soon to be redundant PS2 mouse port for a 5V power source. ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)