Re: Creating New Contact Group in Windows Mail

YEAH! After much time wasting this worked in 10 seconds. THANK YOU!

"t-4-2" wrote:

Tool Bar, click Contact > inside an open space of the window, right click ,
choose Customize this folder > under Contact Properties window, choose
Customize tab > under What kind of folder do you want, click the downward
pointing arrowhead till you see Contact, click that > OK.
You should now see New Contact Group in the Contact window.
t-4-2

"Newf29" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

I am unable to create a "new contact group" in windows mail. When I open
the contacts file I am unable to locate any command to create a new
group. I can create new contacts ok but not the group. I have created
groups before but for some reason the "Create new Group" command has
disappeared.

Can anybody help me with this problem?

--
Newf29

  • Re: Dim RetVal
    ... Looking in the folder there is a coed11.dat DAT file, the coed11 application, coed11.gdb GDB file ... The reason is that without the quotes, the command processor sees the ... In the command window, first type ... This *should* have exactly the same effect as the macro. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.beginners)
  • Re: Saving files without repeating
    ... have the Windows Explorer / My Computer window show file attributes, ... If your backup is currently up to date, first prepare the folder by ... The XCOPY command has many more capabilities than the plain old COPY ... My graphic software transfers only picture files from the memory card ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Add context menu item for background of open folder window?
    ... window and choose to open a command prompt with the same path as ... open folder window. ... and choose 'Open Command Window Here' which opens the command ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: Ways to get a Directory Listing in a Text File, or Printed out - Re: Web site directories
    ... Use the CD Command, in a Command Prompt Window ... (or in a Script or Batch File, called up from a windoze Explorer ... That doesn't specify a folder, just changes to the specified folder, ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: can not delete a file
    ... you may need to reboot into Safe Mode to be sure that ... In the "DOS" window, navigate to the parent of that folder and type at the ... parameters available with that command, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)