Re: Creating New Contact Group in Windows Mail
- From: happy now <happy now@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 16:37:16 -0700
YEAH! After much time wasting this worked in 10 seconds. THANK YOU!
Tool Bar, click Contact > inside an open space of the window, right click ,.
choose Customize this folder > under Contact Properties window, choose
Customize tab > under What kind of folder do you want, click the downward
pointing arrowhead till you see Contact, click that > OK.
You should now see New Contact Group in the Contact window.
"Newf29" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am unable to create a "new contact group" in windows mail. When I open
the contacts file I am unable to locate any command to create a new
group. I can create new contacts ok but not the group. I have created
groups before but for some reason the "Create new Group" command has
Can anybody help me with this problem?
- Prev by Date: Re: to send emails and remoe erro messages
- Next by Date: Can't setup new email account
- Previous by thread: un giornalista
- Next by thread: Can't setup new email account