Re: cannot send the email

Wrong server name.
Change smtp.bigpond.com to mail.bigpond.com.

"Spocky" <Spocky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:56A0BE72-9AC0-4098-9596-16CBD1E59886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The host 'smtp.bigpond.com' could not be found. Please verify that you have
entered the server name correctly.
Subject 'Re: ', Account: 'mail.bigpond.com', Server: 'smtp.bigpond.com',
Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number:
0x800CCC0D

The host 'pop.bigpond.com' could not be found. Please verify that you have
entered the server name correctly.
Account: 'mail.bigpond.com', Server: 'pop.bigpond.com', Protocol: POP3,
Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

  • Re: Please help me with a transition to a new web host.
    ... security update, then there is usually no charge for the call. ... >> Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage) ... >>> Please help me with a transition to a new web host. ... >>> current site on the old server while I publish a copy of my site to the new ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.extensions.windowsnt)
  • Re: Okay, what now?? Cannot publish -- now this is really strange
    ... Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ... If this fails to help then ask your host to run a Server Health Check ... But -- I could see the remote site in FP. ...
  • I am having so many problems ..... PLEASE HELP!
    ... I am continuously having problems with sending messages by Microsoft Mail my ... Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. ... Error Number: 0x800CCC0D or The host ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Unable to send message from outbox
    ... The host 'SMTP' could not be found. ... Please verify that you have entered the ... server name correctly. ... Secure: No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: help me!I cant recieve or send email using windows mail
    ... you have entered the server name correctly. ... The host 'POP3' could not be found. ... Please verify that you have entered the ... Please contact the maker of the anti-virus software you are using. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)