Re: Messages opened/received

Tools, Options, Receipts, "Request a read receipt for sent messages".
However, depending on the recipient's settings, it may require some
sort of consent action on the recipient's part. Many people (myself
included) have it configured to always ignore requests for a read receipt.

"kapper" <kapper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:B1A17552-39B4-4378-B724-99A6EA6BDA8C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, how do l set up my email, so that when l send an email, l know that it
has been received/opened?

  • Re: Reload of .asp page
    ... redirect in their search results rather than a direct link. ... > Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage) ... There are a couple of ways of making a Request for data ... But not using a Repeater. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: How do I make it so users cannot access some fields but can acces.
    ... Microsoft MVP ... > I am creating a request form for off-site staff to use. ... > form will be for someone to either accept or deny the request. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Reload of .asp page
    ... "Kevin Spencer" wrote in message ... There are a couple of ways of making a Request for data ... But not using a Repeater. ... > Microsoft MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: Auto-identify country source of emails received via software addin
    ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... Perhaps the request is sincere and they should not be posting the same ... Forged headers are common in spam..." ... Mail and that would automatically identify the country of origin of each ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Word 2003 dissappeares after 20 sec. (?)
    ... sadly your friendly request does not work - Mine is also an Office ... > Suzanne S. Barnhill ... > Microsoft MVP ...