Re: Junk Mail

Tools | Junk E-mail Options | Blocked Senders. Have you removed them from that list?
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Kokopelli" <Kokopelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:CE0CDB48-540B-4D90-BC01-311138C256FD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have clients that have been in my contact list for years that are now going
into my junk mail. I have added them to my safe sender list and my safe
sender domain list several times, but they keep going into my junk mail. Any
ideas?

  • Re: DO NOT CALL list
    ... tiring of a 30 gallon trash bag weekly of unwaned junk mail. ... the post office head said no way you will put us out of business. ... So how did you make out with RETURN TO SENDER? ... The lady said that if I refuse mail, ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: cmanachester3@comcast.net
    ... Adding senders to the blocked list is useless as they change sender ... Right click on the Junk Mail folder and select empty. ... | This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ... To vote for this suggestion, ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Junk Mail Glitch in Outlook 2003
    ... If you EVER label a sender as Junk Mail, ... retrieved from the Junk Mail folder) as Mark as Not Junk. ... It is making me far less "mellow" ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Mistakenly Blocked Email
    ... I had the same issue with the sender being the director of the local ... My ISP was blocking anything coming from the regional library ... Also thought the junk mail rule simply moved the ... message to deleted...does it return a blocked message to the sender? ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Junk mail settings
    ... There are repeated daily senders which are able to avoid the junk mail ... > toolbar future messages from the identical sender will re appear in the> junk ... > mail folder AND the inbox? ... I thought everything from the same sender (and> I ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)