Error msgs when "sending" messages.

Lately, when I've beenn trying to send out messages, I get the following
messages. I've gotten similar errors while sending in the past as well. I can
receive messages fine. (I have contacted the ISP provider, as far as I knew,
the problem had been "fixed," until these came up.)

An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'pop.earthlink.net', Server:
'smtpauth.earthlink.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 Your message
does not conform to RFC2822 standard', Port: 587, Secure(SSL): No, Server
Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC69

The host 'smtpauth.earthlink.net' could not be found. Please verify that you
have entered the server name correctly.
Account: 'pop.earthlink.net', Server: 'smtpauth.earthlink.net', Protocol:
SMTP, Port: 587, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number:
0x800CCC0D

The host 'smtp.earthlink.net' could not be found. Please verify that you
have entered the server name correctly.
Server: 'smtp.earthlink.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No,
Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

(As far as that last suggestion, the only option available Is to come to
this community chat!)

  • gdm hangs
    ... gdm will hang 9 of 10 times when logging out. ... with or without the client having been connected to the Server. ... # Timed login, useful for kiosks. ... Must output the chosen host on stdout, ...
    (Debian-User)
  • problem with sendmail in solaris 9
    ... names that should be exposed as from this host, ... # save Unix-style "From_" lines at top of header? ... # work recipient factor ... # SMTP STARTTLS server options ...
    (SunManagers)
  • Re: Add new cluster and use existing LUNs?
    ... Storport driver and Powerpath on all of our SAN host servers so we are trying ... In the end I think that I may play it cautious and create a new RAID group, ... > varied activity (DBMSes, Messaging Server, File Server, Web Servers, ... Some of the physical spindle limitations can be addressed through the SAN ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.clustering)
  • Log corruption on multiple webservers, log analyzers,...
    ... Related RFC´s about Internet Host Names convention: ... To succesfully attack a server with “ILLC” technique is mandatory that web ... a machine with a host name as "123.123.123.123" makes a request ... wouldn't appear in the access log file. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • UPDATE weird sendmail problem on Solaris 9 (fwd)
    ... I was asked to supply info about my sendmail config and my nsswitch.conf ... names that should be exposed as from this host, ... # list of locations of user database file ... # SMTP STARTTLS server options ...
    (SunManagers)