Re: cannot send the email

Did those settings ever work for you?
While testing the smtp.pcb-graphtech.com.sg server I found that it does not
respond on port 587. It did respond on port 25, but that won't help you
because your local ISP is likely to block port 25 access to other servers.

Based on the account name, it appears you have a relationship with
secureserver.net. Why not use their outgoing server, smtpout.secureserver.net.
The complete settings for it are here:
http://products.secureserver.net/email/email_outlook.htm

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Sean" <Sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:BC61ECC9-B433-466D-B947-DDB69681BCDA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Fw: New Altium Order Form',
Account: 'pop.secureserver.net', Server: 'smtp.pcb-graphtech.com.sg',
Protocol: SMTP, Port: 587, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error
Number: 0x800CCC0E

  • Re: cannot send mail from Windows mail
    ... Enable your Gmail account for POP: ... Do not change the incoming server. ... Should O ask my ISP? ... Ask your home ISP if they support SMTP on a port other than 25. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant send/receive!!
    ... It appears that your settings for Gmail are correct now. ... Hotmail account, you can use it to send a message to your Gmail ... is pop.gmail.com and the outgoing mail server which is smtp.gmail.com It ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant Send e-mails - Outlook 2003
    ... Rich, the answer to #1 is yes, at home Outlook sends messages just fine. ... I asked them about other port numbers, and they say they do not have any ... Your original settings might have been okay, but Verizon may have had server ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)
  • Re: Freecycle leads to Yahoo email woes
    ... to get a Yahoo Account ID plus Password plus email address. ... From memory it involved reasonably standard pop and smtp server names ... but SSL port numbers. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Freecycle leads to Yahoo email woes
    ... From memory it involved reasonably standard pop and smtp server names ... 'Use SSL,port465,use authentication' for outgoing.' ... Connection" under the Incomingor Outgoing Port ... Try Changing the Port Number (on the Advanced Tab of the Account ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)