Re: This could indicate a lack of memory on your system - any answ

yahoo.com is emal provider

"robertmiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" wrote:

"aj" <aj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
no it was not helpful it did not give me a solution how do i fix it

"dk" wrote:

"Your IMAP command could not be sent to the server due to non-network
errors."

dk

You might get an answer faster is you tell us who your email provider is.
They are probably also your internet provider.

  • Re: Imap command could not be sent
    ... Your IMAP command could not be sent to the server, ... email provider for their instructions for setting up to use their email ... If they haven't written instructions ... email provider is, and see if anyone here already knows where to find their ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • 4.64 Question
    ... But my main email provider, a continent away, being ... Is the change due to my local provider, ... What do they know of country, ...
    (comp.mail.pine)
  • Re: OE cant send email over my ADSL connection
    ... If your mail provider won't accept email for relay from a ... coordination between the ADSL provider and the mail ... Time to get me a new email provider. ... Side question to "PA Bear": Not that it's any of my ...
  • Re: (Off topic) Cyberwar question
    ... to another ADSL internet provider. ... They stealing money and providing no service for it in return. ... they will be receiving a lawsuit in return for their response. ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: sending e-mail on PPC 2002
    ... It's Quit normal that you can't send any emails with your Ipaq the ... Your internet provider provides you with an in and out going mail ... out what type of outgoing mailserver they use for internet connections ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)