Re: dont know my server

Your email account provider has that information.
They should have a help page on their website.
If you tell us who provides your email account, perhaps someone can assist
you.

Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64
http://download.live.com/wlmail
"Kristin Robinson" wrote in message news:0D000095-C5E5-45E0-892C-A72C2772A0D6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was asked to select my server and i dont know my server. How do i find out
what it is Please please please help Thanks

  • Re: Cant change password for outbound mail!
    ... "The connection to the server has failed. ... hosted mailbox to my remote AT&T email account (I can receive mail just fine ... I'm using DynDNS to smarthost our outbound mail because out ISP ... But this isn't IIS - you manage all this in Exchange ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Cant change password for outbound mail!
    ... I'm testing by sending mail from my local Exchange ... with DynDNS's outbound mail server. ... I'm using DynDNS to smarthost our outbound mail because out ISP ... I have an external email account hosted by AT&T that I'm using to test ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: How to setup a mail server (POP3 and SMTP) with a dynamic IP
    ... I just setup these POP3 and SMTP services to receive and send my ... email with the email account, ... After I had setup a mail server with a dynamic IP on my computer ... -Alternate DNS Server: 192.168.1.1 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Newbie laptop question - broadband?
    ... I guess it will alert you if it gets any new messages but I don't use this feature so I can't say for sure. ... > to emails coming in from both hotmail and also my ISP email account (in ... You can set it up so that the message remains on the server so that ... you will still see all your messages on your normal computer. ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • Re: HELP!! Cant send emails with attachments
    ... You need to follow the specific instructions to access YOUR email account, ... "mazzaro" which did not correct the problem. ... > Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)