cannot send the email

The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Fw: New Altium Order Form',
Account: 'pop.secureserver.net', Server: 'smtp.pcb-graphtech.com.sg',
Protocol: SMTP, Port: 587, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error
Number: 0x800CCC0E

  • Re: Cant send/receive!!
    ... The connection to the server has failed. ... Account: 'pop.gmail.com', Server: ... Please let me know if the Yahoo pay plan is easier to install and I'll just ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Storing Username/Password problem
    ... double click the RDP-Tcp connection and look at the Logon ... MCSE, CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ... logged on with the credentials specified in Terminal Services ... Do you want each user to have their own account on the server, ...
  • Re: Cant send/receive!!
    ... The connection to the server has failed. ... Account: 'pop.gmail.com', Server: ... Please let me know if the Yahoo pay plan is easier to install and I'll just ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cannot connect to the Internet
    ... My Windows 2000 pro PC is connected to the internet (Local Area ... Connection 2 Status icon shows "Connected" with a speed of 10..0 ... The master browser has received a server announcement from ... Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.virtualpc)
  • Re: Error 10061, 0x800ccc0e, bug?
    ... message 'connection to server cannot be established. ... booting and in your first XP login session, ... * changing windows account is not important, ...