An additional problem under Windows Mail

I'm now having an additional problem under Windows Mail
on my 32-bit desktop. None of the Local Folders except
the Inbox are still reachable through Windows Mail. I've
verified that the subdirectories corresponding to those
folders still exist, though.

An estimated 800,000 posts should be in the storage
folders, though.

Robert Miles

  • Re: Sharing an Inbox / Subfolders
    ... Sent via Windows Mail on Windows Vista, Business Edition RC 2 ... desired effect of the mailbox showing up in the Mail Folders list. ... > access to everything off the inbox. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: hard drive crashed, need to find inbox in Windows Mail
    ... You should not use the default folders for long ... term email storage (such as Inbox, ... You can find your emails stored as .eml files here: ... I cannot open the program (Windows Mail) currently, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: Scrolling New Messages in Windows Mail
    ... Windows Mail to start it, it only gives me the Inbox Folder. ... other folders such Sent Items, Deleted Items etc. Can someone help me to say ... would scroll up and out of sight so that my inbox would ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Two problems - invisible folders and error 0x800C0155
    ... It looks like I found a fix for the invisible local folders problem. ... Windows Mail uses to find the other files. ... failed, on all three machines. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Inbox delays
    ... Position wise it should be on my created local folders on ... If Hotmail is the only folder you use, I don't know why the Inbox ...