Re: This bloody windows Live!

"kmc65" <kmc65@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:9F37F9D4-F66C-438F-AD66-99F79FE1544C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Can anyone help please?
Had Windows Mail on Toshiba Equium Vista computer and run a Nokia E75
phone,
which both the computer and the phone received my e-mails - Great!
Have now changed computer to Toshibha windows 7 which runs the e-mail in
Windows live and now the phone and computer do not both receive my e-mails
anymore, it goes to which ever is turned on first.
Also now the mail that goes to my phone does not stay for more then a
couple
of moments before it disappears - Help!
How can I get my e-mails to go to both my phone and my computer??
A damsel in distress
(please do not get to technical with an answer)

When you want help with the Windows Live Mail program, asking
in microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop is more likely to
get you a useful answer. Try asking how to make your email
stay on the email server for perhaps 5 days after Windows Live
Mail downloads it, and, if you don't know already, how to make
the toolbar with the Help button show up.

You may need separate help for the phone half of that problem,
though, and I don't know of any Microsoft help especially good
for that, so you may need to search for a Nokia website where
you can ask.

Robert Miles

  • puberty escapades of Microsoft software developers that eat to much sugar and implode in their exces
    ... But, I attend and want that my important and very personal e-mails be offline, and not on some XY Server in some XY country. ... First in Win Vista you stripped from Windows Mail the "Contacts Layout" - even that was catastrophic enough - it crippled me and slower me by 50% all this time till today! ... I mean, they know which persona maintain their PC, their know who is their Admin, but why you forcing them to look some stupid name of their Administrator on the Screen just every single time when they engage their Computers, why Admin Account cannot have the option, if he is really activated, to be seen only in Vista / Win7 Safe Mode!? ...
  • Re: BOYCOTT WIN LIVEMAIL!
    ... all my most private and business e-mails are ... First in Win Vista you stripped from Windows Mail the "Contacts Layout" - ... now the Windows Explorer looks much better than in Windows Vista. ... I mean, they know which persona maintain their PC, their know who is their ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • This bloody windows Live!
    ... Had Windows Mail on Toshiba Equium Vista computer and run a Nokia E75 phone, ... Windows live and now the phone and computer do not both receive my e-mails ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Vista - stillborn?
    ... fixing it to be a herculean effort. ... Outlook .pst file to back up addresses and e-mails? ... gamers and specialty users -- those doing, say, video processing, for example ... WAV-file processor on her wee 667-MHz Compaq and Windows 2000. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Posteingang verschwindet und taucht wieder auf
    ... Prost Mahlzeit! ... > e-mails mit betreff, absender etc. ... Macht euer Windows sicherer: http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com - jetzt! ... Infos zu aktuellen Patches für IE, ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.inetexplorer.ie6.outlookexpress)