Re: how can I add a new hotmail account?

"jerry" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
[no message body]

I doubt if you can with the Windows Mail program this newsgroup
is for. You may have to download, install, and switch to the
Windows Live Mail program instead first.

Robert Miles

  • Re: Retrieving Mail in Windows mail
    ... If you mean you are using the Windows Live Mail program, ... That symptom can be caused by interference from an antivirus ... As a minimum, email scanning in the antivirus should be turned off, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Same restarting problem in Windows Mail
    ... Norton Internet Security, so I uninstalled it with the Norton removal tool, ... named Windows Live Mail and Windows Live Mail Desktop, ... uninstall it, followed by using their debris removal tool: ... properly and sometimes it closes the Windows Mail program, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Outlook incurstion
    ... About two hours ago I had to reboot to end non-functioning online windows. ... But my expected Windows mail program didn't open it just went to configure Outlook as the mail program. ... how do I keep Outlook in its place within the MS Office program and not have it stage an incursion into my Window mail program? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: WinMail Could not be started 0x800C0155,2 error
    ... The Windows Mail program was essentially abandoned by Microsoft ... in favor of developing the Windows Live Mail program. ... the Vista folks will finally come up with a fix for this problem that a lot ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cannot send email to addresses outside the email server domain
    ... Wrong forum (newsgroup, actually). ... Windows Mail program. ... or outside the server domain but cannot send ouside the sever domain. ... Windows Live Mail Error ID: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)