Re: can't set the font type

When composing a new message or a reply, go to Format | HTML . Then when you click in the message window, you can set the font and size using the formatting toolbar.

steve

"Jessie" <Jessie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:8FBB5815-A92A-4FE7-915B-35058126B5C1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you .
I'm sure I use the HTML and set the font in Arial , but when writing a new
email or replying , the font is still in Times New roman.

For the signature , there's no HTML file , only a blank that you can
creating , no other choice .

"Steve Cochran" wrote:

Make sure you are not using stationery that dictates the font in the BODY
tag. Also, the fonts can only be set in HTML messages and not in plain
text messages. For the signature, you would need an HTML file that
specifies the font.

steve

"Jessie" <Jessie @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
Who can help me ?
1, I set the font in ARIAL for sending email .
But when it's received by other people , it showed in Times New roman
.
I was so crazy and don't how to do and waiting for favor .

2, when setting the signature , can't set the font and size

3, the contact person can't be completed automatically .

Above troubles , I wonder that it's caused by my wrong setting or nature
imperfection by WINDOW MAILS . Very disappointed about this .

  • Re: how do I use RTF in Acces2007 forms
    ... If it's a bound field, I think it has to be a memo, and the field's Text Format property has to be set to Rich Text. ... The Access 2007 rich text is a very modest subset of html. ... It's ok if all you want is bold, italic, underlined, font face and size, and paragraph justification, but it doesn't support much more. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Outlook Express Font Control
    ... style sheet | Format documents using... ... format is HTML. ... My compose font settings for both mail and news are Arial Rounded MT Bold, ... formatting commands do not allow me to display anything without italics. ...
  • Re: editing text in multiple oe messages at once possible
    ... If the 50 messages all came from the same source with similar HTML ... format, then it will easier to change than if they came from 50 ... I was assuming that your messages are in one particular font (e.g. ... EML files are text files. ...
  • Re: html fonts size
    ... and may not even display the way *you* intend due to differences ... In some environments, HTML won't display at ... realize others may prefer to view email in their own font face, size, ... plain text, which lets them view our messages the way they want. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: No BG Color or Text Color in OE6
    ... The tab was checked in accessibility options, ... I have - COLOR AND STATIONERY AND THE FONT SIZE IS GREAT ... Preview are displayed at the bottom of the Compose Message Window. ... Her OE6 is set-up to send/receive messages in HTML mode. ...