Re: can't set the font type

When composing a new message or a reply, go to Format | HTML . Then when you click in the message window, you can set the font and size using the formatting toolbar.

steve

"Jessie" <Jessie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:8FBB5815-A92A-4FE7-915B-35058126B5C1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you .
I'm sure I use the HTML and set the font in Arial , but when writing a new
email or replying , the font is still in Times New roman.

For the signature , there's no HTML file , only a blank that you can
creating , no other choice .

"Steve Cochran" wrote:

Make sure you are not using stationery that dictates the font in the BODY
tag. Also, the fonts can only be set in HTML messages and not in plain
text messages. For the signature, you would need an HTML file that
specifies the font.

steve

"Jessie" <Jessie @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
Who can help me ?
1, I set the font in ARIAL for sending email .
But when it's received by other people , it showed in Times New roman
.
I was so crazy and don't how to do and waiting for favor .

2, when setting the signature , can't set the font and size

3, the contact person can't be completed automatically .

Above troubles , I wonder that it's caused by my wrong setting or nature
imperfection by WINDOW MAILS . Very disappointed about this .

.