Re: Outlook express

As a workaround try saving the file to your desktop first.

"steve" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:48207E92-96E0-4F79-9FF7-DE5C6756A787@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I stand corrected. Windows mail it is. It doesn"t matter which ext: word,
excel or picture, nothing will open if it is sent with an attachment.
Thanks
--
steve

"steve" wrote:

Starting about 3 weeks ago I can no longer open an attachment that is in an
incoming mail. Have searched the web for an answer but so far nothing has
helped
--
steve

  • Re: office xp CD missing
    ... Thanks again Steve - I'll keep a note of this in case of future problems. ... > We were lucky in that we had older versions of Excel, ... >> perhaps numerous failed SP3 installations had something to do with this. ... and it turned out that simply adding an XLStart folder to ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)
  • Re: embedded dynamic interactive menus in powerpoint presentation mode linked to Exc
    ... David, it looks like I should pick up your book. ... Steve, thanks for the pointer to those specific examples. ... If the text is written out in CSV format, Excel will happily open it. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Some fools never learn
    ... Considering all the lies you have posted in these forums over the past years, the amatuerish questions you have asked in the Excel and Word forums and your great website ... I also provide help with Excel and Word applications. ... My contribution is to provide Word templates of pay stubs. ... Excellent work Steve. ...
  • Re: Summing
    ... "Steve G" wrote: ... give Lisa the correct answer, but is harder for Lisa to learn and ... Then I would highlight the sorted range--Data/Subtotal by Group. ... extremely knowledgeable about Excel. ...
  • RE: Excel Web Access Error
    ... ie does SharePoint Excel Calc Services rely on Enterprise Edition ... \par Steve G ... \par> number of requests to the Excel Calculation Service. ... \par> Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead ...
    (microsoft.public.sharepoint.portalserver.development)