Re: outlook calendar

If you really mean "Outlook" you are in the wrong newsgroup.
The newsgroup to which you posted is for the Windows Mail program.
You are more likely to find Outlook experts in the Outlook newsgroup:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general

or using your newsreader:

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"mari" wrote in message news:u8Qf9OCKLHA.4636@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

why does it take so long for my outlook calendar to open and update?

--
mari

  • RE: Monitoring & Reporting email display name
    ... the issue happens to the OAB in Outlook Client Side. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... The 'alerts' display as i need them to. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Outlook XP POP issue with SBS2003 SP1
    ... Thanks for your updates. ... 318790 You receive the "0x80042108 Outlook is unable to connect to your ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Outlook XP POP issue with SBS2003 SP1
    ... SecureNAT client to handle the Outlook traffic. ... Then ISA will not require authentication for outbound traffic. ... Extract all files to a folder on ISA server ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Shared Database for Business Contact Manager
    ... Which email program? ... This newsgroup is dedicated to Vista's ... Windows Mail program. ... When I'm "off-line" using Outlook, my performance is back thus making me believe that it is an issue with BCM. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: link to outlook on remote desktop server is missing
    ... You can visit the following link to Terminal services newsgroup: ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... I could see the "Link to Outlook" tab from that server. ... Outlook is installed on the remote desktop server and anyone can ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)