Re: Problem with one e-mail message

Trend micro is likely the culprit. I would get something less invasive such as www.microsoft.com/security_essentials.

See also point 3 here: www.oehelp.com/OETips.aspx#3

If you go to View | Layout and disable the Preview Pane, can you then highlight the message and delete it?

steve

"Ludlow37" <Ludlow37@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:29D1C42E-D4FB-4748-9770-BF2F7F51B685@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In my inbox, a message is shown in red with the "blocked" symbol. But when I
click it to delete, it crashes Windows Mail instead. I ran my full antivirus
scan (Trend Micro) but still have the problem. Windows Update no help. Any
suggestions short of dumping Windows Mail with all my mail, contacts, etc.??

  • Re: Can only receive some e-mail
    ... Trend Micro antivirus is among the top three troublemakers for Windows Mail. ... Secure; No, Error message 0x800CCC0F. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Error Number: 0x800CCC92
    ... and Trend Micro), they are compatible with Windows Mail. ... which is more resistant to corruption effects from antivirus programs. ... restart Windows Mail ... If no improvement, right-click on the error message, copy, then ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Can only receive some e-mail
    ... Trend Micro antivirus is among the top three troublemakers for Windows Mail. ... Secure; No, Error message 0x800CCC0F. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cant send e-mail
    ... Trend Micro antivirus is among the top three troublemakers for Windows Mail. ... server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Error Code 0x800CCC0F in Windows Mail
    ... Why would Trend Micro A/V be ... Trend Micro antivirus is among the top ... three troublemakers for Windows Mail. ... this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)