Re: icon for sound adust

The newsgroup to which you posted is dedicated to supporting the
Windows Mail program. That's not a Windows Mail issue. For general Vista
issues you will get more help by posting here:

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windowsvista

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Jim" wrote in message news:#WaGH74JLHA.5464@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

icon for sound has disappeared on tool bar running vista how do we
restore? tks

  • Re: Need Help
    ... The newsgroup to which you posted is dedicated to supporting the ... Windows Mail program. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Windows mail shuts down when insert attachments is selected
    ... My windows mail program automatically shuts itself down when I select ... file to my home e-mail account or another internal office e-mail account and ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Error Message: "Security Certificate Could Not Be Verified"
    ... the Windows mail program. ... I got the message "the server you are connected to is using a security ... the error message when I went back into the program a few minutes ago), ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Same restarting problem in Windows Mail
    ... WLM and went back to the old Windows Mail. ... Norton Internet Security, so I uninstalled it with the Norton removal tool, ... named Windows Live Mail and Windows Live Mail Desktop, ... properly and sometimes it closes the Windows Mail program, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Auto-empty Deleted Items folder on exit
    ... I cannot seem to get the deleted items folder to auto empty when I close the ... Windows Mail program. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)