icon for sound adust

icon for sound has disappeared on tool bar running vista how do we restore? tks

  • Re: Transfer portal site
    ... Tks Dennis ... > When you installed SPS did you point it to the existing config db? ... >> Tks for you reply and help Dennis, ... >>> restore the databases that you've backed up with spsbackup the ...
  • Re: Upgrade MSDE to SQL2000
    ... Tks for reply Hari, ... > Easy method is to backup and restore or detach and attach the databases. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)
  • removable hard drive not readable on one machine
    ... short of reformatting the whole drive, how can i restore the ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: sql version
    ... Tks for you reply Aaron... ... If I need to upgrade the version from 760 to 818 ... ... >> I want to restore a msdb database but I have this problem ... >> My original server have version 8.18 and the server that I want to ...