RE: Can receive emails but not send them

"Sally-May" wrote:

We have recently changed broadband from tiscali to sky, we have a tiscali
email address. I can receive emails but when I try and send an email I get
the following error message:

inactivity. Subject 'Re: Under Water Photo Shoot', Account:
'pop.tiscali.co.uk', Server: 'smtp.tiscali.co.uk', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10053, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

I have read some of the other comments posted but haven't been able to
resolve the problem so far.

Please can anyone help??

.