RE: Can receive emails but not send them

"Sally-May" wrote:

We have recently changed broadband from tiscali to sky, we have a tiscali
email address. I can receive emails but when I try and send an email I get
the following error message:

inactivity. Subject 'Re: Under Water Photo Shoot', Account:
'pop.tiscali.co.uk', Server: 'smtp.tiscali.co.uk', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10053, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

I have read some of the other comments posted but haven't been able to
resolve the problem so far.

Please can anyone help??

  • Re: Problem removing Active Directory
    ... error message because the child domain seems to have left a "ghost" within ... Determine the domain controller that holds the Domain Naming Master ... to the specific server on which the changes will occur. ... You should receive confirmation that the connection is ...
  • Sql Server Connection Irritations (again)
    ... framework 1.x and even the same code that fails in framework 2.0, ... All our servers are Windows Server 2003 and all our SQL Server databases are ... A connection was successfully established with the server, ... The <SNIX error message> portion of our error message is: ...
  • Sql Server Connection Irritations (again)
    ... framework 1.x and even the same code that fails in framework 2.0, ... All our servers are Windows Server 2003 and all our SQL Server databases are ... A connection was successfully established with the server, ... The <SNIX error message> portion of our error message is: ...
  • A weird eMail prob - Any suggestions as to how to make it Fixted?
    ... of hers who has recently bought a PC & got an Internet Connection, ... So, now, what's the prob? ... Error Message, so we can then suss out where the prob is & what to do ... standard probs - an incorrect Server Name, ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Cant connect to SQL Server 2008
    ... The error occurs on opening a connection. ... I can connect to SQL Server 2008 using sqlcmd from the same machine which ... VS solution cannot connect to the SQL Server. ... Error Message: ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.connect)