windows mail

How do I setup another family with their own email address? I am using windows mail on my laptop using vista home premium. I would appreciate some help. Thanks.

  • OE6 XP to Vista migration
    ... Vista Home Premium laptop. ... make her OE6 contents available in Windows Mail. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • I cant receive emails with pictures.
    ... working on Vista Home Premium. ... I have Windows mail and everytime I try to forward an email from the PC to ... the laptop the links and or pictures in the email are not coming through. ... have reset the security options and I can't think of what else I can do. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Draft email now shown as a read/sent email
    ... OK I have a Toshiba A200-28P laptop with Vista Home Premium SP1, ... Today I have 7 emails in the draft folder and it's picked one ... Has anybody has had this issue with Windows Mail ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Windows Mail - delays in sending emails
    ... I am new to Windows Mail (comes with my new laptop - Vista Home Premium OS) ... Previously I have always used Outlook Express. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Office XP Professional SETUP fails
    ... laptop with Vista Home Premium OS, ... After I click on "run setup" and after the usual permissions, ... that happens is a window pops up showing the files on the CD. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)