Re: email accounts

Which email program?
Do you get an error message when you try to send or receive? If so, right-click
on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here. We can't do
much troubleshooting without the complete error message.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"aaftericudo2" wrote in message news:DBCB3C67-A112-4615-A260-C2DC9DFAF0AB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i have 3 email acounts and i cannot send and recieve in my hotmail acct

  • Re: CANNOT EMAIL PICTURES !!!!!!!!!!!
    ... | no not in the email program. ... | then click on "E-mail Picture" which would then launch the email client, ... | it Outlook Express, Outlook or Incredimail. ... | However, when I do these steps, I get the following error message "The ...
  • Re: .....encountered a problem and needs to close
    ... My client is using windows xp accessing our online real estate site. ... When she attempts to send emails from our built in email function within the program, the program is then supposed to launch the default email program and fill in a predefined subject and message body. ... her email program does not open and she gets an error message of "....has encountered an error message and needs to close." ... This Help site may have an answer: ...
  • Re: Outlook Express and Responding to the Group
    ... I have had input from my server and at least 3 ... I am computer literate, ... Methods group via email and my email program doesn't have a ... Let us know what the specific error message is and maybe one of us can ...
    (soc.genealogy.methods)
  • Re: help with attachments
    ... Which email program are you using? ... Can you send emails without attachments? ... Who is your mail service provider? ... If you continue to get an error message when you try to send, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cant send or recieve
    ... The email program that comes with Vista ... is called Windows Mail. ... Also, if you get an error message, right-click on the error message, ... I signed up today for MSN. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)