can receive but can't send in windows mail

Hi hope someone can help with this.

I'm using windows mail in windows vista home basic. Since yesterday, I can
receive emails as normal but I haven't been able to send. When I click Send
the message goes to the Outbox and stays there. If I double-click the message
in Outbox, it opens in a new window, when I click Send again it remains
unsent and the message "Message could not be displayed
Windows Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this
message. Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try again".
As far as I can tell I'm not short of memory or disk space.
I've looked in Tools and the Outgoing server authentication box is checked.

Any solutions please?

  • Re: "There was an error saving one or more of the attachments."
    ... Everybody has plenty of disk space which makes this error so useless ... It is not your security software causing the problem. ... It has the latest updates from microsoft as well. ... but I do not use windows mail. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: "There was an error saving one or more of the attachments."
    ... Everybody has plenty of disk space which makes this error so useless ... It is not your security software causing the problem. ... It has the latest updates from microsoft as well. ... but I do not use windows mail. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: "There was an error saving one or more of the attachments."
    ... Everybody has plenty of disk space which makes this error so useless ... It is not your security software causing the problem. ... It has the latest updates from microsoft as well. ... but I do not use windows mail. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cant open folders in windows mail
    ... The windows mail just recently stopped working. ... When i click on each folder, ... > I know for a fact that i don't have low disk space or low memory on my ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • cant open folders in windows mail
    ... When i click on each folder, ... Windows Mail could not open this folder. ... I know for a fact that i don't have low disk space or low memory on my ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)