Re: Sending Mail

"dan55" <dan55@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:C19A3BBE-7820-4420-8B2C-A4F2464368CA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'test', Account: 'mail.hughes.net',
Server: 'SMTP.hughes.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '554 5.7.1
<END-OF-MESSAGE>: End-of-data rejected: user not permitted to relay', Port:
25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 554, Error Number: 0x800CCC6F

This pops up each time I try to send email. I have talked to Hughes.net and
they say all settings are right. What do I do? I can still recive email only
prob;em is with sending.

  • Re: Yet another Company Web Problem
    ... You receive a "Server Error in '/' Application. ... > After reviewing all of the postings for companyweb in SBS 2003 I have still ... > You can click Search to look for information on the Internet. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Configuration and permission problems - FP 2003, FPSE2002, III5.1
    ... However, whenever I try to open an existing Web on localhost, I get that darned "Server error: ... If I go to the server extension administrator and simply click the entry for Default Web site, then I can close and reopen FP and then open a localhost subweb without error. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.extensions.windowsnt)
  • RE: Tutorial 4: Internal Server Error while executing SubmitOrder.
    ... Your last advice (-> verify that your receive location pipeline ... the Party Resolution in the properties dialog of the receive location. ... I use Bitalk Server 2006 and the Standarrd Receive Pipeline from Biztalk as ... Subject: Tutorial 4: Internal Server Error while executing SubmitOrder.bat ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • sql server connection problem
    ... I have some problems with ms sql server database connection. ... Dim sqlCon As new System.Data.SqlClient.SQLConnection ... Server Error in '/' Application. ... automatiquement pour le fichier ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.dts)
  • SQL Server connection problem
    ... I have some problems with ms sql server database connection. ... Dim sqlCon As new System.Data.SqlClient.SQLConnection ... Server Error in '/' Application. ... automatiquement pour le fichier ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.tools)