Re: This language is no longer available for spell checking

You're very welcome. Thanks for reporting back.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"vistasannoying" wrote in message news:E123C12E-37A7-4914-9417-2551D20FDC47@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your help. My spell checker appears to be working now. Tip
for anyone reading this: press apply when it is set to English-- it looks
like it is still set correctly, but mine started to work when I hit "apply."
Thanks again.

"Gary VanderMolen" wrote:

In the main screen of Windows Mail, (not the compose screen), go to
Tools, Options, Spelling.
First select another language, click Apply. Then reselect English and click OK.

If you are asking about Messenger, you will need to post in its dedicated
newsgroup.

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/VanderMolen