Re: This language is no longer available for spell checking

You're very welcome. Thanks for reporting back.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"vistasannoying" wrote in message news:E123C12E-37A7-4914-9417-2551D20FDC47@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your help. My spell checker appears to be working now. Tip
for anyone reading this: press apply when it is set to English-- it looks
like it is still set correctly, but mine started to work when I hit "apply."
Thanks again.

"Gary VanderMolen" wrote:

In the main screen of Windows Mail, (not the compose screen), go to
Tools, Options, Spelling.
First select another language, click Apply. Then reselect English and click OK.

If you are asking about Messenger, you will need to post in its dedicated
newsgroup.

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/VanderMolen

  • Re: How to I reload files for the spelling & grammer checker? Mine sa.
    ... Microsoft MVP ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... > word 2002 spell checker? ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Installing lex/dll spell checker files in Word 2007
    ... What I am saying in the referenced Important Note is that you need to have the Override key present; if it is not, that could be the source of your problem. ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ... checker works again (after some 3rd-party spell checker messed it up). ... it changes the registry to "register" the new spell checker. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.spelling.grammar)
  • Re: Email Message(s) Not Being Retrieved
    ... OK, thanks for reporting back. ... I sort emails that way too, but I keep the focus of the message list on ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... The message isn't in any of my other Windows Mail folders including the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: check spell mistakes in text box of vb
    ... easy to use spell checker; ... Chris Hanscom - Microsoft MVP ... Veign's Resource Center ...
  • Re: Spell Check
    ... Suzanne S. Barnhill ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ... with spell checker. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)