Re: emails

I can't receive or send e:mail, although can connect to the internet. When I
open Windows mail, I'm asked for a user name and password which has never
been requested before. When I enter the info, I'm getting the message:
" POP3 server response ERR invalid command Port 110
secure (SSL) no server error 0x800CC90 error number 0x800CCC91"

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

The only problem you have that is like 'everyone else' is not saying what
the problem is. Look through the posts. Is every one the same issue?

Good Newsgroup Posts:

How to ask a newsgroup question:

How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]
Imperial Beach, CA

"pkx3" <pkx3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Okay, I have the same problem as everyone else. This seems to be pretty
pandemic. Does Microsoft have any answers.