Re: emails

The only problem you have that is like 'everyone else' is not saying what the problem is. Look through the posts. Is every one the same issue?

Good Newsgroup Posts:
http://dts-l.com/goodpost.htm

How to ask a newsgroup question:

How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]
Imperial Beach, CA

"pkx3" <pkx3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:93994A48-4525-41F0-8D5D-A46B08F17D84@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Okay, I have the same problem as everyone else. This seems to be pretty
pandemic. Does Microsoft have any answers.

  • RE: Error Code: 403 Forbidden - when trying to change password in
    ... International Support: ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... When responding to posts via your newsreader, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Microsoft Search
    ... I'm backing up his posts. ... please gather Filemon/Regmon reports and send them to Robert ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: New SBS2003 setup quagmire
    ... I'll be posting back in a new thread about my progress ... Please feel free to use this newsgroup. ... > Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... When responding to posts via your newsreader, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: the approval of others and playing the jury ( was1st Century Apostolic enlightener
    ... >>Personally I'm not concerened how others choose to sign their posts as ... Having been accused of using sock puppets by ... to make it look like more than one person in the newsgroup ... > But I can paraphrase Lincoln in saying that if I am right that will ...
    (soc.religion.quaker)
  • Re: ATR FAQ (part 2: outside Britain)
    ... This monthly posting contains a list of Frequently Asked Questions ... the FAQ contains European characters which may ... Basic newsgroup "netiquette". ... Are there archives where I can find older posts on a subject? ...
    (alt.talk.royalty)