Re: Vista - Outlook Saving email's as .EML

"iadrien" <iadrien.4e4vcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió en el mensaje de noticias news:iadrien.4e4vcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Steve Cochran;1166723 Wrote:
If you want DOC files then you need to install Office and Outlook.
WinMail
will not use doc files. See 'backup'
(http://www.oehelp.com/backup.aspx) for how WinMail
stores its messages.

steve

"Willy Boy" <WillyBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I appreciate your response. I need to correct my information. I AM
using
> Window Mail. I did not make any concious change yet the earlier path
that
> saved the email to .doc now generates emails saved as .EML . Is
there any
> path to have the email saved as .doc the way it was?
>
> When I noticed this happening I soon learned that ALL of the saved
.doc
> emails change to the .EML Hmmmm.
>
> Willy Boy
>
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>
>> A Windows Mail message will save as an EML file. An Outlook message
will
>> save as an MSG file.
>> --
>> ~PA Bear
>>
>> Willy Boy wrote:
>> > My email now saves as .EML This does not open the saved file in
.doc
>> > EML
>> > will open but it has to be resaved as .doc when that was its
first
>> > default.

Hi...

get the eml to doc solution with Birdie 'EML to DOC converter'
(http://www.birdiesoftware.com/eml-to-doc/) tool..
its really helpful...
i also find the solution of eml to doc conversion with this tool
you can get it from 'Order EML to DOC License'
(http://www.birdiesoftware.com/eml-to-doc/buy.html)

gud luck guys...
thnx to Birdie Softwre :)

--