Re: Windows mail problem

When it keeps prompting you for username and password, click Cancel.
That should produce an error message. Right-click on your error message,
copy, then paste it into a reply here. We can't do much troubleshooting
without the complete error message.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"amyholt1" wrote in message news:4805D7E5-0DFC-4203-A977-CF95A4A47966@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am also having the same problem. Not matter how many times I put in my
correct user name and password it doesn't work. Please help!

"sharon" wrote:

seems we're all having the same problem. keeps asking me to sign in (never
did before) and then I get the same error message. HELP!!

  • Re: logon script error message
    ... userName = WshNetwork.UserName ... acess sysvol and run the script manually. ... ' Map drives ... The error message refers to the line mapping h: ...
  • Re: Application opens for 2 users....
    ... What is the error message given to the users that cannot connect or what ... Are the users using the same username or different ... > Nothing in the event logs, and the license server is 2003. ... >>> all the permissions are the same for all the users. ...
  • Re: Windows Mail will not accept my username and password
    ... When you get that repeated prompt for username and password, click Cancel, ... which should then produce an error message. ... A likely reason for the username/password failing in Windows Mail is ... As a minimum, email scanning in the antivirus must be turned off, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Error Handling
    ... exceptions are a reasonable approach to some input errors but that seems to ... indicating if the data is good or not but how does the error message get ... if the error message is "Invalid username and/or password", ... so logging just the username can also ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Share access problem using VPN
    ... prompted to enter a username and a password. ... I have added WINS to the Cleint and Server and enabled this. ... Another version is "Alex's" work around is logon as another domain account ... > The full error message is interesting because it says to you the problem is ...