re: Windows mail problem

I am also having the same problem. Not matter how many times I put in my
correct user name and password it doesn't work. Please help!

"sharon" wrote:

seems we're all having the same problem. keeps asking me to sign in (never
did before) and then I get the same error message. HELP!!

"marcie" wrote:

Rec'd the following msg when I tried to log into my acct

Account: 'mail.optonline.net', Server: 'mail.optonline.net', Protocol:
POP3, Server Response: '-ERR invalid command', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No,
Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC91

Any suggestions?