re: Windows mail problem

I am also having the same problem. Not matter how many times I put in my
correct user name and password it doesn't work. Please help!

"sharon" wrote:

seems we're all having the same problem. keeps asking me to sign in (never
did before) and then I get the same error message. HELP!!

"marcie" wrote:

Rec'd the following msg when I tried to log into my acct

Account: 'mail.optonline.net', Server: 'mail.optonline.net', Protocol:
POP3, Server Response: '-ERR invalid command', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No,
Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC91

Any suggestions?

  • Re: 404 error
    ... > particulaly pictures i get a page cannot be viewed 404 server error has ... would be very grateful for any help thanks sharon ... Sharon F ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • RE: I cant publish all of the sudden!
    ... For that matter, I can't even create a new #@*ing web at this point, either, due to some server error I don't understand. ... GRRR. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.extensions.windowsnt)