2 PCs - 1 on Vista and 1 on Windows 7

The Vista has Windows Mail and the Windows 7 has Hotmail. By linking one to
the other, I`ve lost the incoming messages to Windows Mail as they all go to
Hotmail PC. How can I get it back? Roger W.

  • Re: WinMail Contacts lists dont match
    ... That there are names on the To list that I have never sent emails to from WinMail but have from hotmail led me in that direction of thought. ... I also put the names from this updated backup list in the user Contacts folder when I do a new install. ... likely you will use the Windows search program. ... right now all I have is the Windows Mail. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Importing Hotmail Possible at all?
    ... Hotmail accounts in Windows Mail must be set up manually. ... Windows Mail will only handle Hotmail via the POP protocol, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Vista Mail & HTTP
    ... WLM has a non-beta version. ... Windows Mail won't do WebDAV. ... Hotmail account has POP access, you should be able to set that up ... OE won't run in Vista. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Not Receiving emails in approx 1 week
    ... Hotmail is blocking some of your incoming messages under the ... I use windows mail to send emails from my wanadoo account, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant configure Outlook 2007 with Gmail or hotmail running Vista
    ... Windows Mail cannot access any webmail account, like most Yahoo and Hotmail ... Microsoft Offices Outlook 2007 for software. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)