RE: One or more messages in your outbox do not have a valid account sp
- From: social security system <social security system@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 21:50:30 -0700
"One or more messages in your outbox do not have a valid account specified".
What do I do to fix this problem? I would like to send mail and make replies
The Jaguar Marketing System is the most powerful online marketing system
I would value your opinion.
Click this link to see it http://hotshorturl.com/hc33
- Prev by Date: ERROR message SERVER FAILED
- Next by Date: Can't send e-mails
- Previous by thread: ERROR message SERVER FAILED
- Next by thread: Re: Vista - Outlook Saving email's as .EML