Can't send e-mails

Can someone help? I can receive e-mails and send e-mails to people with the
e-mail address like mine (ntlworld.com), but not to other addresses e.g
aol.com. I get the message.
An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Test', Account: 'pop.ntlworld.com',
Server: 'smtp.ntlworld.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 you are
not allowed to send mail to <*****@aol.com>', Port: 465, Secure(SSL): Yes,
Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC69

  • RE: Can not stop junk e-mails send from our server
    ... we can no longer archive the e-mails or set the SCL to lower ... Start the Exchange System Manager program. ... Also please check if your Server is in an open-relay state, ... Block Open SMTP Relaying and Clean Up Exchange Server SMTP Queues ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Email Queue Error
    ... the value "SMTP Server Remote Queue Length" ... If your clients do send many e-mails, it is a normal behavior and you can ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Cannot send e-mail
    ... The e-mails get stuck in Queue and at the bottom at Additional Queue Information we see: "The remote server did not respond to a connection attempt". ... SMTP Store Driver: Message submitted from Store ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SBS 2000 Exchange, e-mails stay queued for a certain domain
    ... Configure the 2nd SMTP connector to "Use SmartHost" and under the Address Space tab, list the domain that the email is getting stuck. ... The problem is that the e-mails ... delivery notification for the e-mails and I can't find any errors or ... made to the responsible MX server for the domain in question. ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
  • SBS 2000 Exchange, e-mails stay queued for a certain domain
    ... with the SMTP service. ... The problem is that the e-mails ... delivery notification for the e-mails and I can't find any errors or ... made to the responsible MX server for the domain in question. ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)