Re: 0x8000ffff <-- When i Try installing Windows Live messenger..?

The newsgroup to which you posted is solely for the Windows Mail program.
Neither Outlook nor WLM are covered here.

Outlook:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general

WLM:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop

"ChrisinBK" <ChrisinBK.4e1jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ChrisinBK.4e1jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please Help

Have Windows XP - with Updated SP 3 - Office 2007 with all up to date.
Have tried many times to sync MS Outlook with my Hotmail - Message comes
up - "Calendar contains corrupt Data that is forcing MS Outlook to close
- 0x8000FFFF"

After many attempts gave up on the Option of using Outlook for my Emails
as I used to do in my previous Company Supplied PC and Support.

Recently tried again with Windows Live Mail.
Today 13/07/10 succeeded in getting WLV synced with my Hotmail. Took 3/4
hours

Then when I rebooted the same "0x8000FFFF" message came up when opened
WLM.

On two occasions the WLM opened - but then crashed.
Then using the "0x8000FFFF" as Web search came to this Web.
Have deleted my existing Windows Live Essential + Live Sync and Upload
Tool.
Downloaded from V3.co.uk Windows Live Suite 2009.

Still cannot open Windows Live Mail and the same "Calendar contains
corrupt Data that is forcing MS Outlook to close - 0x8000FFFF"

Help
ChrisinBK

--
ChrisinBK