Re: 0x8000ffff <-- When i Try installing Windows Live messenger..?
- From: "Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 10:48:45 -0700
The newsgroup to which you posted is solely for the Windows Mail program.
Neither Outlook nor WLM are covered here.
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
"ChrisinBK" <ChrisinBK.4e1jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ChrisinBK.4e1jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Have Windows XP - with Updated SP 3 - Office 2007 with all up to date.
Have tried many times to sync MS Outlook with my Hotmail - Message comes
up - "Calendar contains corrupt Data that is forcing MS Outlook to close
After many attempts gave up on the Option of using Outlook for my Emails
as I used to do in my previous Company Supplied PC and Support.
Recently tried again with Windows Live Mail.
Today 13/07/10 succeeded in getting WLV synced with my Hotmail. Took 3/4
Then when I rebooted the same "0x8000FFFF" message came up when opened
On two occasions the WLM opened - but then crashed.
Then using the "0x8000FFFF" as Web search came to this Web.
Have deleted my existing Windows Live Essential + Live Sync and Upload
Downloaded from V3.co.uk Windows Live Suite 2009.
Still cannot open Windows Live Mail and the same "Calendar contains
corrupt Data that is forcing MS Outlook to close - 0x8000FFFF"
ChrisinBK's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/244209.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-vista-mail/1041352.htm
- Prev by Date: why does it say you have unsent messages in closing mail
- Next by Date: Re: "There was an error saving one or more of the attachments."
- Previous by thread: Re: 0x8000ffff <-- When i Try installing Windows Live messenger..?
- Next by thread: Can't acess Hotmail accout using Microsoft Windows Mail