Re: 0x8000ffff <-- When i Try installing Windows Live messenger..?

The newsgroup to which you posted is solely for the Windows Mail program.
Neither Outlook nor WLM are covered here.

Outlook:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general

WLM:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop

"ChrisinBK" <ChrisinBK.4e1jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ChrisinBK.4e1jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please Help

Have Windows XP - with Updated SP 3 - Office 2007 with all up to date.
Have tried many times to sync MS Outlook with my Hotmail - Message comes
up - "Calendar contains corrupt Data that is forcing MS Outlook to close
- 0x8000FFFF"

After many attempts gave up on the Option of using Outlook for my Emails
as I used to do in my previous Company Supplied PC and Support.

Recently tried again with Windows Live Mail.
Today 13/07/10 succeeded in getting WLV synced with my Hotmail. Took 3/4
hours

Then when I rebooted the same "0x8000FFFF" message came up when opened
WLM.

On two occasions the WLM opened - but then crashed.
Then using the "0x8000FFFF" as Web search came to this Web.
Have deleted my existing Windows Live Essential + Live Sync and Upload
Tool.
Downloaded from V3.co.uk Windows Live Suite 2009.

Still cannot open Windows Live Mail and the same "Calendar contains
corrupt Data that is forcing MS Outlook to close - 0x8000FFFF"

Help
ChrisinBK

--
ChrisinBK
ChrisinBK's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/244209.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Outlook Express Stuck on the Local Folders Page, and will not open
    ... > I have Outlook Express and I am stuck on a page that says Local Folders. ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...
  • Re: can not open it ..help me please
    ... >> i ues outlook express but i can not open it any more,i ... You Install SP1 ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... >Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ...
  • Re: email startup event
    ... Ramesh, Microsoft MVP ... Windows XP Shell/User ... not Outlook explicitly). ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Outlook Express crashing after about 30 seconds
    ... Your message store is corrupt. ... > Every time I start up Outlook Express, after about 30 seconds or so, I ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ...
  • Re: Cant use e-mail links on web pages
    ... You're welcome, Dave. ... Ramesh - Microsoft MVP ... Windows XP Shell/User ... I am using Outlook 2003 as mail client and IE6 as browser on Windows XP home ...