Re: can't set the font type

Steve already answered your first two questions. As to the third:

That feature is known as the auto-completion.
Windows Mail does not auto-complete from your regular contacts.
It uses a separate list of the last 29 recipients you've sent mail to.

The newer replacement mail program, Windows Live Mail, uses the
standard contacts list for auto-completion. If auto-completion is
important to you, upgrade to the newer program:

http://download.live.com/wlmail

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Jessie" wrote in message news:EC0A0E90-79C6-408B-AF04-A4E992B20DE1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Who can help me ?
1, I set the font in ARIAL for sending email .
But when it's received by other people , it showed in Times New roman .
I was so crazy and don't how to do and waiting for favor .

2, when setting the signature , can't set the font and size

3, the contact person can't be completed automatically .

Above troubles , I wonder that it's caused by my wrong setting or nature
imperfection by WINDOW MAILS . Very disappointed about this .

  • Re: cant set the font type
    ... That feature is known as the auto-completion. ... Windows Mail does not auto-complete from your regular contacts. ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... I set the font in ARIAL for sending email. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cant set the font type
    ... "Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" wrote: ... That feature is known as the auto-completion. ... Windows Mail does not auto-complete from your regular contacts. ... I set the font in ARIAL for sending email. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Auomatically filling in Contacts in email to send
    ... The auto-complete in Windows Mail just doesn't work correctly. ... Vista Home Premium 32 SP1 ... > the regular contacts list for auto-completion: ... >> I have recently started using Windows Mail from Outlook Express. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Contacts
    ... Auto-completion does not work very well in Windows Mail. ... separate list of the last 29 recipients you've sent mail to. ... You can upgrade to WLM where it works perfectly: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)