Re: can't set the font type

Steve already answered your first two questions. As to the third:

That feature is known as the auto-completion.
Windows Mail does not auto-complete from your regular contacts.
It uses a separate list of the last 29 recipients you've sent mail to.

The newer replacement mail program, Windows Live Mail, uses the
standard contacts list for auto-completion. If auto-completion is
important to you, upgrade to the newer program:

http://download.live.com/wlmail

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Jessie" wrote in message news:EC0A0E90-79C6-408B-AF04-A4E992B20DE1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Who can help me ?
1, I set the font in ARIAL for sending email .
But when it's received by other people , it showed in Times New roman .
I was so crazy and don't how to do and waiting for favor .

2, when setting the signature , can't set the font and size

3, the contact person can't be completed automatically .

Above troubles , I wonder that it's caused by my wrong setting or nature
imperfection by WINDOW MAILS . Very disappointed about this .

.