Re: set up email

"Looster59" <Looster59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5BE71BBC-D2DC-44F8-8C95-6F0810E00124@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hello.i am trying to set up an email account on my laptop and my modem is my
Blackberry phone.everytime i try to set it up it comes back with all kinds of
problems.my email on the phone works great,but i would rather have an account
on my laptop.my phone is T-Mobile Blackberry Bold.i would be very thankful
for any help.

Who is your service provider?

What is the part of your email address beyond the @ ?

Please copy and paste the complete error messages that WM provides.

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

  • Re: Blackberry messaging via the internet?
    ... digit PIN number. ... using http://www.web2pin.com/Web2PinFree.aspx but only get error messages ... after pressing submit. ... I can send an email but just wanted to know if there is a way of sending a Blackberry message too? ...
    (uk.telecom.mobile)
  • Re: Blackberry messaging via the internet?
    ... Victor Delta was thinking very hard: ... digit PIN number. ... using http://www.web2pin.com/Web2PinFree.aspx but only get error messages ... I can send an email but just wanted to know if there is a way of sending a Blackberry message too? ...
    (uk.telecom.mobile)
  • Blackberry messaging via the internet?
    ... I want to send a message to a friend's Blackberry, and have the appropriate 8 digit PIN number. ... I tried using http://www.web2pin.com/Web2PinFree.aspx but only get error messages after pressing submit. ...
    (uk.telecom.mobile)
  • Re: Imap command could not be sent
    ... "pcbltd" wrote: ... and please include all error messages. ... MS-MVP. ... [DTS] ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: receiving and sending mail
    ... Please post the entire, unedited, error messages in to your reply via ... copy/paste. ... MS-MVP. ... [DTS] ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)