Re: can't set the font type

Make sure you are not using stationery that dictates the font in the BODY tag. Also, the fonts can only be set in HTML messages and not in plain text messages. For the signature, you would need an HTML file that specifies the font.

steve

"Jessie" <Jessie @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC0A0E90-79C6-408B-AF04-A4E992B20DE1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who can help me ?
1, I set the font in ARIAL for sending email .
But when it's received by other people , it showed in Times New roman .
I was so crazy and don't how to do and waiting for favor .

2, when setting the signature , can't set the font and size

3, the contact person can't be completed automatically .

Above troubles , I wonder that it's caused by my wrong setting or nature
imperfection by WINDOW MAILS . Very disappointed about this .

  • Re: Weird Safari Problem
    ... Plain text is better in may ways anyway. ... smaller risk of being filtered out by spam filters. ... HTML messages are generally two to four times larger for the same ... no control over the text font, size, and style. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: How to enlarge message display font size in Entourage?
    ... you can set a font & size for messages you send & receive in plain text. ... You don't mention if these are plain text or HTML messages. ... Entourage Help Page ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: How to enlarge message display font size in Entourage?
    ... If you need plain text messages to appear in a larger size as well, ... you can set a font & size for messages you send & receive in plain text. ... You don't mention if these are plain text or HTML messages. ... Entourage Help Page ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: Entourage prints with very large fonts
    ... If Entourage prints a simple HTML message, it uses the font setting for HTML ... In the case of complex HTML messages, such as newsletters, the font ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: Cant Change Fonts When Reading Messages
    ... HTML messages are displaying in plain text! ... Are you concerned about reading messages, ... font from Courier New to Lucida Console nothing happens. ...