Email in outbox I am unable to delete

I was writing an email earlier when my machine crashed. The email I was
writing is now in my outbox. However, when I try and access it, I get the
message "Message could not be displayed
Windows Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this
message. Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try again."
I have tried deleting this message, but I get a dialogue box with "Unknown
error". I've been into the Local folders into Outbox and this email is not
there.

Unfortunately, this means that I now can't send any emails until I have
cleared this rogue one. Can anyone help, please?

TIA

  • RE: Has anyone been able to clear the OUTBOX?
    ... getting One or more messages in your Outbox do not have a valid account ... Windows Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this ... Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try again. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: Has anyone been able to clear the OUTBOX?
    ... getting One or more messages in your Outbox do not have a valid account ... Windows Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this ... Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try again. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: Has anyone been able to clear the OUTBOX?
    ... getting One or more messages in your Outbox do not have a valid account ... Windows Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this ... Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try again. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Cannot send email
    ... Have checked my incoming / outgoing mail server info and still can't sent ... I do however have a mail in my outbox which I can't send or delete - it has ... Windows Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this ... Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try again. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Message Could Not be Displayed
    ... My Windows Mail shut down yesterday with an email still in the Outbox. ... Windows Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this ... Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try again." ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)