set up email

hello.i am trying to set up an email account on my laptop and my modem is my
Blackberry phone.everytime i try to set it up it comes back with all kinds of
problems.my email on the phone works great,but i would rather have an account
on my laptop.my phone is T-Mobile Blackberry Bold.i would be very thankful
for any help.

  • Re: Blackberry
    ... > Is it possible to download email attachment from an email on Blackberry to ... You do not specify which model of Blackberry you are using, ... company's email Exchange or Notes email servers) or the webmail flavoured ... to an email account that you can access from a PC or Mac or webmail account, ...
    (uk.telecom.mobile)
  • Re: Blackberry Error 550 - 5.7.1
    ... It sounds as if this user may have configured his BlackBerry to send using SMTP, ... "NC Beach Bum" wrote in message ... Blackberry on email account xxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx who is trying to send ... back to him with a rejection Code 550 5.7.1 I tracked the code down to ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: How do I forward ALL messages coming into my Inbox?
    ... sent to my main email account were getting through to the Blackberry -- not ... Blackberry each day. ... a server-side junk filter and Outlook can't help with that. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Rules wizard for exchange server?
    ... I have a Blackberry Pearl and tried to set up my msn.com email account to ... Outlook and access my msn.com emails through the Outlook Connector ... deliver to both the mailbox and the forwarding address (or alternate ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: How do I forward ALL messages coming into my Inbox?
    ... sent to my main email account were getting through to the Blackberry -- not ... Blackberry each day. ... Clearly if you are doing the former, then you need a server-side junk filter and Outlook can't help with that. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)