new mail not going to the top

Using windows explorer - vista - new mail goes sny place within the older mail.
--
lois

  • Re: Windows Explorer Has Stopped Working
    ... Windows Explorer Has Stopped Working... ... Windows Vista Home Premium upgrade kit for my ACER Aspire 5102 Laptop. ... it then restarts it and goes back to the desktop. ... 'Faulting application Explorer.EXE, version 6.0.6000.16386, time stamp ...
  • Re: Explorer crash
    ... Windows Explorer crashes every 15 minutes, i doubt whether Microsoft will release a fix that quickly, maybe it should be intelligent enough to 'not' check online when it is the 30th time it has crashed in a matter of hours. ... I have a freshly installed version of Vista, with only a few apps loaded. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Question about Windows Explorer
    ... He's talking about the buttons on the toolbar that Windows Explorer used to have before Vista, until someone decided that all of us who preferred using the toolbar were obviously wrong and it was removed. ... The problem with the Vista address bar is when the folder names are fairly long and I know I only want to go up one or two levels and they aren't displayed there. ...
  • Re: I got the solution..
    ... Windows Explorer Has Stopped Working... ... Windows Vista Home Premium upgrade kit for my ACER Aspire 5102 Laptop. ... stopped working, it then restarts it and goes back to the desktop. ... 'Faulting application Explorer.EXE, version 6.0.6000.16386, time stamp ...
  • solved
    ... Windows Explorer Has Stopped Working... ... Windows Vista Home Premium upgrade kit for my ACER Aspire 5102 Laptop. ... if u atr facing the issue with hp computers here is the sol. ... now go to process tab and rightclick on each process and select end process. ...