Re: How to use Outlook Express in Windows 7

Steve Cochran wrote:
Where what? I don't understand the question.

As quoted below you had said:
"As I indicate there as well, WinMail has a number of bugs and
features missing from OE."

So my question was aimimg at *where* you had written (indicated) on bugs
and features missing from OE.

Regards
Rainald

"Rainald Taesler" <taesler@xxxxxx> wrote in message
Steve Cochran wrote:
As I indicate on the page, one can hack Win7 to get Windows Mail
working (see for instance
http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic137494.html).
As I indicate there as well, WinMail has a number of bugs and
features missing from OE.

May I kindly ask *WHERE*?
Can not find that :-( :-(

Rainald

"FromTheRafters" <erratic @nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message

"Rainald Taesler" <taesler@xxxxxx> wrote in message
FromTheRafters wrote:
"Rainald Taesler" wrote:

It might pretty well be that I might be missing something.
But - honestly speaking - which advantages would OE under
XP-mode have over WinMail?

I would miss the 'source edit' function.

How come?
WinMail has it!
Any notable differences in so far?

My mistake, I was thinking Windows Live Mail Desktop, not Windows
Mail.

Do you have Windows Mail on Windows 7?

  • Re: How to use Outlook Express in Windows 7
    ... As to possible bugs I simply can not say. ... I've been using WinMail since ... bugs and features missing from OE. ... My mistake, I was thinking Windows Live Mail Desktop, not Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: How to use Outlook Express in Windows 7
    ... As to possible bugs I simply can not say. ... I've been using WinMail since ... Steve Cochran wrote: ... bugs and features missing from OE. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: How to use Outlook Express in Windows 7
    ... Steve, I understand perfectly what Rainald has been asking you each of his ... WinMail bugs, as I did that for OE for over 8 years and it came to no ... My mistake, I was thinking Windows Live Mail Desktop, not Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: How to use Outlook Express in Windows 7
    ... WinMail bugs, as I did that for OE for over 8 years and it came to no ... My mistake, I was thinking Windows Live Mail Desktop, not Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: How to use Outlook Express in Windows 7
    ... I haven't made a complete list of WinMail bugs, as I did that for OE for over 8 years and it came to no good, as they came up with WalMail instead. ... and features missing from OE. ... My mistake, I was thinking Windows Live Mail Desktop, not Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)