Re: 0x8000ffff <-- When i Try installing Windows Live messenger..?

The newsgroup to which you posted is dedicated to supporting the
Windows Mail program. You will get more help by posting that issue
in the Windows Live Mail newsgroup:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop
or via your news reader: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"ChrisinBK" wrote in message news:ChrisinBK.4e1jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please Help

Have Windows XP - with Updated SP 3 - Office 2007 with all up to date.
Have tried many times to sync MS Outlook with my Hotmail - Message comes
up - "Calendar contains corrupt Data that is forcing MS Outlook to close
- 0x8000FFFF"

After many attempts gave up on the Option of using Outlook for my Emails
as I used to do in my previous Company Supplied PC and Support.

Recently tried again with Windows Live Mail.
Today 13/07/10 succeeded in getting WLV synced with my Hotmail. Took 3/4
hours

Then when I rebooted the same "0x8000FFFF" message came up when opened
WLM.

On two occasions the WLM opened - but then crashed.
Then using the "0x8000FFFF" as Web search came to this Web.
Have deleted my existing Windows Live Essential + Live Sync and Upload
Tool.
Downloaded from V3.co.uk Windows Live Suite 2009.

Still cannot open Windows Live Mail and the same "Calendar contains
corrupt Data that is forcing MS Outlook to close - 0x8000FFFF"

Help
ChrisinBK

--
ChrisinBK
ChrisinBK's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/244209.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Windows Live Hotmail
    ... Inbox via Outlook Express. ... that you download Windows Live Mail, ... client that has the familiarity of Outlook Express and much ... plus other e-mail accounts that support ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: Another Email stuck in Windows Mail Outbox
    ... Versions older than Outlook 2003 are not fully compatible with Vista. ... have Outlook on it, and install it. ... Yes, Windows Live Mail is a released product, ... Last night, I called Norton. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Newsreader program for this group
    ... I hate to pay for a newsreader service if I'm not really using it. ... Express (not the Outlook that is part of the MS Office suite) as your ... I'm talking about Windows Live Mail, ... flashing banners and no way can one set a mail or news rule that will high light a message from Lucille or anyone else for that matter in a color so that it stands out from the rest of the messages. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.needlework)
  • Re: Send an email FROM word home & office, USING windows live mail
    ... ALWAYS post your Outlook version. ... | How do I add MPI support to windows live mail? ... When I close Microsoft word home and Student 2007, ... Please install an email program or, ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: BOYCOTT WIN LIVEMAIL!
    ... Outlook as my mail program. ... MS Outlook Express is able to "hook up with web email accounts"! ... you don't have to set up Windows Live Mail to "hook up ... like any other desktop email client. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)