Re: windows mail error

And after removing Norton completely then remove the mail accounts, then run my Windows Mail utility to compact and repair the database. Then add your accounts back again. See also point 3 here: www.oehelp.com/OETips.aspx#3 Microsoft Security Essentials works fine, but you have to exclude eml files from the items scanned under Settings.

steve

"Bob" <Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:0368D878-E023-488E-8A0D-626E50C4344F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I just recently had a error opening mail - one or more parts could not be
displayed, then after ok, there is an error opening this message, not enough
memory to display.

I went with the previous help and removed my norton 2009 virus protection,
saved my email folders, and did removal of procedure of registory and files
in mail foder.

Upon reboot have same issue, the welcome to windows mail will not open also.

I have vista 64 SP2.

Any help to correct mail program problem appreciated.

  • TP 6.0 Request.: SVGA BGI / Unit + Graphics conversion + Memory usage
    ... => a way to display any modern type graphics files ... Mostly memory trouble. ... my problem is I do not know how to display the ... but on most websites the extended memeory info is based on DOS ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.borland)
  • Re: Text overlay on image then Save to JPEG with reasonable DPI for Online printshop
    ... > Let's suppose I have an image of 1500 X 1500 pixels of which I ... picture at the top right of the card, or whether it is actually the card ... memory (an invisible VB picture box or a memory bitmap or DIBSection or ... What you "display to the user" while he is ...
    (comp.lang.basic.visual.misc)
  • Re: Support of a large table
    ... >> display different parts within different controls of a vb app. ... >> One part of the XML file identifies information about processor cylces. ... >> demanding on memory. ... > Try to open it in vb with DOM first. ...
    (comp.lang.basic.visual.misc)
  • Re: PC World & Curry trick sale.
    ... neigbour, we noticed that in Curry's and PC World, the price displayed ... for each computer had been 'inflated' by £30 or so to include Norton ... the branch concerned had 4 in stock (1 on display, ... If you want a clean install of Vista from vendors you have to pay more than if you get the standard install with all the crap on it. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Draw Performance Improvement
    ... > same bit depth and bit masks as the primary display driver. ... > and not the display card's video memory. ... For the display hardware to ...