RE: Message in junk email cannot be deleted.

--
RJT
The only way I was able to get rid of one message in my junk E-Mail was 1.

"Ronnie" wrote:

I have a junk email about refinancing that when I try to delete, I get a
message that "an unknown error has occurred" and will not let me delete the
message out of my email box, any help would be greatly apprecaited.
Thanks
--
ronniej@xxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: How can I get rid of the bulk mail folder in outlook.
    ... I cant seem to get rid of that folder which I ... Outlook 2003, though has a folder whose name is "Junk E-mail" and if this is the version of Outlook to which you refer, then you can turn off the Junk E-mail filter by clicking Action>Junk E-mail>Junk E-mail Options and turning it off. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)
  • Re: Phantom folder
    ... mobile device earlier when I converted that .reg to a .txt. ... So I got rid of it via the ... Registry Editor, ... folder in the left hand pane and click on Export. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: Windows Desktop Search Default is Ask.com - Cant get rid of i
    ... Same problem really winds me up but I got rid of it. ... I downloaded Skype, ... this folder was in the local setting folder on my computer. ... Google is set as my default However, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Get a list of all the toolbars currently displaying in Outlook
    ... because I have a COM called SpamBayes whose toolbar appears in the Outlook ... folder called Junk E-Mail. ... SpamBayes with the suspect e-mail selected, I can hit a buttom called Spam ... which sends the e-mail to the Junk E-Mail folder and the Bayesian criteria ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba)
  • RE: Windows Desktop Search Default is Ask.com - Cant get rid of i
    ... this folder was in the local setting folder on my computer. ... I have played around with the default search options and ... don't see how to get rid of this. ... I had the same pesky problem in IE6. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)